Can you imagine the sounds of a 1930’s style big band enhancing the amazing beauty of Door County? Can you hear the mellow strains of those beautiful melodies and the punctuation of percussion and brass for those swinging tunes?
Can you picture great musicians performing in local venues that were designed precisely for this type of music?
You don’t have to imagine it any longer! The Swingin’ Door Big Band is here! This group of very talented musicians is rehearsing and scheduled for performances this Fall and Spring. Our Summer and Fall home for the big band will be at Maxwelton Braes, in their 1930’s era ballroom.
- DOOR COUNTY PULSE | Peninsula Symphonic Band Under New Leadership
- DOOR COUNTY DAILY NEWS | Peninsula Symphonic Band begins tuning instruments
- DOOR COUNTY PULSE | Swingin’ Door Big Band Debuts!
- 10.24.19 | Swingin’ Door Concert @ Maxwelton Braes
- November 11, 2019 | Peninsula Symphonic Band Veteran’s Day Concert