It is with a heavy heart and out of an abundance of caution that the Board and myself have decided to postpone the beginning of the Spring/Summer season (rehearsals and concerts) indefinitely due to the current coronavirus pandemic. We have learned that the school will be closed for a period of time so we wouldn’t have been able to start rehearsals when originally planned.
When conditions change and it is safe to get back into the water (Jaws reference), we will alert members via email.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me.
Peninsula Symphonic Band/Swingin’ Door Big Band